Episode 138 with Bruce Cullen
Tracklist – Bruce Cullen Concoction 138
Orkidea – Forward Forever | BPM: 126
Oliver Smith – Solina (Extended) | BPM: 128
Andain – Summer Calling (Daniel Wanrooy And Mark Green Remix) | BPM: 128
Andy Duguid – 7even (Feat. Jaren) | BPM: 128
Above & Beyond, Spencer Brown Feat. Rbbts – Long Way From Home | BPM: 128
Markus Schulz feat Nikki Flores – We Are the Light (Extended Mix) | BPM: 130
Airbase – Vermillion (Extended) | BPM: 132
Arkham Knights, Jam El Mar – Wake Up (Extended) | BPM: 130
Michael Kaelios – Out Of Sight | BPM: 140
Eddie Bitar And Psycrain – Ocean Of Enlightenment Feat. Rita el Jebari (Extended) | BPM: 140
Bluespark – Manhattan Shadows | BPM: 140
View and Download Links
Let’s Get Going: Here is Bruce Cullen Concoction 138
Time in Preparing Concoction 138.
I want everyone in the general public to understand how important it is to support your local electronic dance music artists. For example, picking tracks can really be difficult if you are as picky as me. Spend the extra time to say thank you to your favorite trance DJ. They will in turn have more ambition to continue, this I know. Take your time as a DJ, do not cut corners! In particular, get an assistant. Call your local college and see if you can get an intern to help out. Visit Bruce Cullen biography for much more about my career in electronic dane music.
For a one hour radio show I spend about 4-5 hours listening and deciding on tracks, all in all.
1) Track selection, listening to promos sent by record labels and producers.
2) Creating the placement of tracks I spend about 1-2 hours.
3) Creating & recording the radio show live. I spend about 2-3 hours (including setup, maintaining equipment).
4) Voice-overs for the radio show take an hour (placement, editing, sound levels).
5) Mastering & checking various things 1-2 hours (edits, EQ, levels, fixes, etc).
6) Write-ups, uploads, marketing, advertising take a ton of time. I spend about 2-3 hours estimated. Maintaining accounts, etc. also take time.
7) Total about x hours.
Thanks for reading, feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions. Suggestions are huge in my book. As many say “no question is a stupid question. We are all after all humans. My next track will be out in March of 2019 ‘Bruce Cullen – Stellar Stream’ – Prepare, get bigger speakers! Much more news about this new trance track release coming shortly. Stay tuned! Cheers Everyone! ~DJ Producer: Bruce Cullen on Facebook